Sidor

söndag 12 maj 2013

Fresh from the kiln.

I am very pleased with the result of the latest firing. I made pots from as small as 4 cm wide up to slightly larger 38 cm wide.
It is the biggest pots I can fire in my kiln. My rather small electric kiln is just 43 cm wide inside, so with the shrinkage the pots can´t be wider than 37-38 cm.















On this last picture you can see how I sign my pots.  I have one stamp with my initials (tg) and I also have a Rakkan ( a japanese stamp) with the kanji for "Toh-Zui" wich means "Swedish potter".





2 kommentarer:

  1. Hur stor är nr 8/13? den sista innan de "små"

    Vad vill du ha för den med frakt till stockholm?

    Svara gärna till simon.haggbom@kolsvart.se

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Tomas,
    Good to know from you again.
    Fantastic pots you have made... Awesome.

    Rui Marques

    SvaraRadera